Is there anything better than sleeping under the stars? Or the smell of marshmallows toasting over an open fire? Now you can capture and record every amazing family memory this summer with a rustic camping journal.
This Camping Diary & Camping Activity Book for Families features:
- Large 8.5” x 11” soft cover book with over 120 pre-formatted pages to record information like campground name, dates, site number and location.
- A weather scale to remember all the sunny (or maybe rainy) camping days.
- Each page features writing prompts like, “We camped with…”, “Our favorite thing to do at this campground was…”, “If we visited again, we would be sure to….”, and more.
- Plenty of space to write about favorite vacation memories, best camping recipes as well as a spot to include a daily photograph or drawing.
- Lots and lots of pages (over 120!) to use how you wish. Try it as a daily camping diary for one trip, or summarize a whole trip on one page and record over 60 trips in one book! The possibilities are endless.
Camping Journals make great:
- Gifts for Campers
- Gifts for RV Lovers & Camping Enthusiasts
- Camping Activity Books for Boys, Girls, Kids & Families
- Camping Log Book & Planner
Adventure is Out There. Just Go and Get Lost!
- Great camping journal. I like that it also has a spot to add sites that we liked and a place to add a photo. I wish the pages were more colorful, but for the price and quality, I can’t really complain. I would definitely buy this as a gift to for those who love to camp or “glamp”.
Kiddos picked this little gem up for their mom this past Mother’s Day. Fantastic addition to your home or travel trailer. Preserve those memories and note both good and not so good things about specific location’s you’ve visited. This book looks great and is large enough to store plenty of useful info as well as provide quite the walk down memory lane.
This is a great idea because I always forget where we’ve camped. The journal will remain in our travel trailer so I won’t forget to update it. My only complaint is I would prefer more open spaces to write about whatever I want. We don’t camp with friends or even have kids, so I leave a lot of the sections empty.
This cute journal is PERFECT. There are lots of places where you can tape photos as well as tell all about your camping trip, including where you went. I highly recommend this for families because it makes a great keepsake for kids when they’re older. Great way to keep family memories.
Perfect for a camping family. This will be great to use to keep up with our memories. It’s well made and all of the fill in blanks are awesome. We keep it in our pop-up camper and write down things in it after every trip!
Overall, I like this notebook. It is helping us document our trips in our popup camper as a family with 2 young kids. Lots of spaces for several trips in the future, and just enough prompts and questions to answer for each trip that it’s thorough but not too difficult to fill out. I do wish it was spiral bound though…hard to write in with the book-type binding, and I don’t like that the front cover gets bent when you open it to write.
Easy to read, with lots of room to add notes for the newbie (like me & spouse) to write our adventures along the way, while RV camping.
- I love keeping a record of all of our camping adventures. Love that there’s a spot to write down other sites that we liked at the campground. It’s fun to look back and have our memories written down. There’s a spot to put your favorite pic from the camping trip and I also tape our site tag on the page.
- Love, love this product. I had placed it in my list for later. Finally about to delete it and decided it would make a nice journal for me at least. What a plesant surprise to realize the way it’s organized, not just for me. Now I’m going to send one a piece to each of my granddaughters.
- Exactly what I was looking for. I wanted something my family could fill out that asked the same things so this is awesome.
- We haven’t used it since the season ended but it has super cute ideas and great logs for the places you visit! We started to add patches for each place!
- Love this journal. Such a great way to keep track of travels with the family. Bigger than I expected. The size of a regular school note book.
- Perfect for our family adventures as we just purchased a camper. This will be a fun place to keep all of our memories. I bought 2 more for friends that camp
- Camping Journal win! Love the material of the cover, price is right and afaquetr space with great questions. Super happy with the purchase.
- I keep it in my travel trailer and fill it out during each camping trip. And right when I get home I always submit a couple photos to Walgreens so I can insert it until the book
- This book covers just about everything you would want to note about a campground and a camping trip.
- I bought this as Christmas gifts and these were a hit! They have areas for writing about your trip and perfect as a travel trailer camping log.
- We bought this journal to keep track of our various outing’s with our trailer. It is very helpful in remembering certain things about certain campgrounds (and if we will go back again or not!) Our kids can wait to get all set up to start filling this out.
- Fun for families to keep information on camp trips. We love ours! Love that you can put comments and stories to remember later.
- I love this journal. However, the packaging was HORRIBLE! When I received it in the mail, the envelope was greasy like someone served a pizza on it, and had holes and was torn open in multiple areas.