EXPANDED & UPDATED – NOVEMBER, 2018
No matter your background, SEO 2019 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing…
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you’ve browsed through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most SEO advice is outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Why is this so? Google are constantly evolving. Some recent changes:
1. August, 2018 – Google releases an industry changing update, with some sites showing up to 50% decreases or increases in traffic, later titled the “Medic Update” or “Your Money or Your Life Update.”
2. July, 2018 – Google announce’s Speakable markup, making it easier than ever to target voice search results.
3. March, 2018 – Google’s game-changing “Mobile First Index” is rolled out, completely overhauling how the search results are calculated.
4. January, 2018 – Google announces their “Speed Update” rolling out July, 2018—targeting sites with slow mobile load speeds.
SEO 2018 covers these latest updates to Google’s algorithm and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals potential changes coming up in 2019. With this best-selling SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
Discover powerful link building techniques experts use to get top rankings
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
You will also discover:
1. Important SEO concepts, from beginner to advanced.
2. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
3. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
4. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
5. Basic and advanced link building strategies for pushing your rankings up higher.
6. Six insider sources to get expert SEO or Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars, for free.
7. How to use social media and web analytics to multiply your results.
Sidestep Google search engine updates in 2019
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– The inner mechanics of Google’s algorithm, and how to rank your site at the top.
– Recent Google updates—Google’s Medic Update, Speakable markup, Google’s Mobile First Index, Google Speed update, Google Hawk update, Accelerated Mobile Pages, and more…
– Potential changes coming up in 2019.
– How to safe-guard against penalties in 2019 and beyond.
– How to recover from Google penalties.
And read the special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising
In this special bonus chapter, learn to quickly setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google AdWords, and send more customers to your site overnight, literally.
I’m a senior web developer and SEO – in the business for 15 years. While I incorporate most of these strategies into my workflow, there is always something new in the mix each year. Algorithms and trends change. I can attest that these are winning methods for improving performance and the likelihood of gaining better search engine rankings. I’ve successfully optimized countless websites and would not go a year without reading the newest edition of this book.
- I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The book covered everything from basic information on how Google works to taking you on a journey through the technical steps of marketing a business in the search results. I finished this book in less than 24 hours and wrote a lot of notes and highlighted several important factors to revisit. After finishing the book, I immediately worked with my Web Site Developer on the results to improve my business. I have already started utilizing many of the pointers I picked up in the book and already see results in less than a week. I was appreciative of the external resources and specific techniques I can put to use. The book is practical and easy to understand – it covers everything
for beginners to advanced levels. Highly recommend purchasing this book – you won’t be disappointed.
Great book, especially for beginners like me. It is written in a conversational format that flows easily. I’m not much of a reader and I found this book to be engaging and an easy page-turner. Technical jargon was explained well and there were a TON of resources listed throughout the book to delve deeper into topics of interest or tools of your choice. To me this book opened my eyes to the world of Google’s search engine and I learned many things about it that I never knew before or had any idea even existed. But if you’re an SEO pro, chances are you already know most of what’s in the book. Don’t let that discourage you if you dabble though. I thought this book was pretty up to date on info and in the very least one could learn what’s coming around the bend, as well as new types of technology. For me, I feel as though I gained a valuable, all encompassing picture of SEO and it will help me to create a strategy to move forward with ranking goals.
This was a great refresher for me. I work in marketing, and I used to freelance as an SEO specialist. So much has changed just in the 3 years I went to school for this. And I do notice that blogs are pushing inaccurate advice both to new business owners and to people who’ve run their own companies for years but are very new to SEO. This book covers all that and then gives the most honest and realistic advice. It does get pretty technical, so if you know *nothing* about SEO or digital marketing, you may want to do some quick research on your own to make sure you know the terms being discussed and what they mean to your businesses specific needs.